Part 4 of my debate. I think I proved my point end of discussion💚🔴⚪⚫
great job bro. and i loved the last line hhhhhhhhhhhh they don’t deserve to enu nsem bdna 3ashanhom ;)
Day 5: Israel Strikes Gaza Mosque & Center for the Disabled, Gaza death toll passes 135 | July 12, 2014
1. A Palestinian boy inspects the destruction in his neighbourhood following an Israeli military strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
2. Palestinian men inspect the rubble of a destroyed mosque following an Israeli military strike in the Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
3. A Palestinian man and his sons stand at their damaged living room as they look outside at a neighbouring building which was targeted in an Israeli military strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
4. A Palestinian boy carries a damaged wheelchair as he walks amidst the debris of a rehabilitation centre, which police said was struck by an Israeli tank shell, in the northern Gaza Strip. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
5. Palestinians mourn their relative in the morgue of the Shifa hospital in Gaza City. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
6. A Palestinian boy amid the remains of a rehabilitation center for the handicapped in Beit Lahiya. (Wissam Nassar for The New York Times)
7. The body of Suha Abu Saada, 28, lies in a mosque after the Palestinian centre for people with special needs housing in Beit Lahia was targeted by an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
8. A Palestinian boy sits on the rubble of Al-Farouk mosque which was destroyed in an Israeli airstrike in Nuseirat. (Ezz Zanoon/APA)
9. Smoke rises after a cargo crossing between Israel and Gaza was shelled. (Hatem Moussa/AP)
10. Palestinian children look at the rubble of a destroyed mosque following an Israeli military strike in the Nusseirat refugee camp. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
(Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4 | Naming the dead)
Anas Qandeel, 17 years old Palestinian from Gaza wrote on his Facebook two days ago,”I can not sleep, when are you going to attack my home”. Today, he was killed by an Israeli airstrike. Rest In Peace, Anas.
im kinda confused. so gaza is in palestine? i will pray for gaza tonight! stay strong!
yes it is :)) thanks alot bro. for your kindness
Yesterday there we 2 huge actions in Boston in solidarity with the people of Palestine. I only was able to make it to one, but it was so amazing. At one point I went to walk to the end of the picket line to take a photo of it and I was amazed at how far I had to walk. I pray for your safety and I hope that you feel the solidarity coming to you from all over the world.
thanks for your support and for those people who are standing with us aginst this barbaric enemy thanks dear for your kind prayers much apprecited :)))
It was on the Malaysian news today that we're sending some doctors and medical help to Palestine. Hopefully it will reach to our brothers and sisters there. May Allah be with you, sister :)
that is a great news :)) and for sure w are thankful for this help :)) and i hope so they can reach cuz if you know it’s not easy to enter gaza cuz of the closed border and siege thanks alot :))
Shame on Humanity … Silence is a crime world,
Even the Palestinian disabled homes were not spared by the terrorist Zionist occupation forces airstrikes, this is of Mahabharat Palestine Disabled Home, it was targeted by an airstrike Friday night, 3 women were killed and many others were injured.
Salaam, sister. I am from the US. I have been relying on tumblr for news from Palestine/Gaza because our media lies to us. I want you to know that I've been making dua for all of my brothers and sisters in Gaza. I wish I could end this war for you<3
you are living in palistine as we speak? basically meaning, your living in ghaza willah shuu?
My Country is Palestine and am living in Gaza and Gaza is a part of Palestine :))
Salam Mona, I'm Afsheen and I'm from the UK. I just wanted to let you know that our prayers are with you! Make Sha Allah you and your family are being so strong, continue to stay together and reassure others as the best you can do is provide comfort
thanks dear for your kind support and don’t worry every thing is gonna be alright inshallaha :))