salam-alaikum! i dont feel well because of the happenings there in gaza :( stay strong!!!! the whole world got your back! sending love from the philippines! it seems like israel has forgotten that karma exists. we love you! :) x
thanks dear they don’t care about any rights or principles they used to do whatever they want cuz they know this unfair world won’t judge them thanks dear for your support much appreciated :)
i miss tumblr i wish that i have time to reply to you all and to reblog and post what we face here in gaza to expose this israeli barbaric attack on us but the electricity will be cut pray for us and thank you all
Allah is with you. Allah is with all the innocent. Dont give up on Allah. Stay strong. Have faith. Have imaan.
Don’t worry we do :) „ thank you.
الله يحميك واهل غزة يا رب. الله ينصركوا ياااا رب يا كبير يا عظيم يا رحيم!!!!!!
Mona? I am praying for you, your family and friends... with lot's of love. I am so sorry I have no power to save you! Please let me know what I can do for you except praying... Love from Japan
thank you dear you can expose this barbaric israel by what they are doing here in Gaza ! all the love from here to you thanks
Heyy how are you?
fine fine am fine ^^
South Africans protest against apartheid-Israel’s terrorist attacks on Gaza, after Jumu’ah prayers in Durban, July 25, 2014. (Photos: Rogan Ward / Reuters)
My dear. You hvnt been updating. I know you say if you did not reply means the electricity got cut off but im still worried.
yeah yeah sweety we still have a problem it comes just for 3 hours at most a day and it was be cut for the last two days and also i have a problem in my browser that i couldn’t login to tumblr i was so worry that you’ll think sth. bad happen to me but am ok dear please don’t cry that’s mean so much ♥
Part 4 of my debate. I think I proved my point end of discussion💚🔴⚪⚫
great job bro. and i loved the last line hhhhhhhhhhhh they don’t deserve to enu nsem bdna 3ashanhom ;)
Day 5: Israel Strikes Gaza Mosque & Center for the Disabled, Gaza death toll passes 135 | July 12, 2014
1. A Palestinian boy inspects the destruction in his neighbourhood following an Israeli military strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
2. Palestinian men inspect the rubble of a destroyed mosque following an Israeli military strike in the Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
3. A Palestinian man and his sons stand at their damaged living room as they look outside at a neighbouring building which was targeted in an Israeli military strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
4. A Palestinian boy carries a damaged wheelchair as he walks amidst the debris of a rehabilitation centre, which police said was struck by an Israeli tank shell, in the northern Gaza Strip. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
5. Palestinians mourn their relative in the morgue of the Shifa hospital in Gaza City. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
6. A Palestinian boy amid the remains of a rehabilitation center for the handicapped in Beit Lahiya. (Wissam Nassar for The New York Times)
7. The body of Suha Abu Saada, 28, lies in a mosque after the Palestinian centre for people with special needs housing in Beit Lahia was targeted by an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
8. A Palestinian boy sits on the rubble of Al-Farouk mosque which was destroyed in an Israeli airstrike in Nuseirat. (Ezz Zanoon/APA)
9. Smoke rises after a cargo crossing between Israel and Gaza was shelled. (Hatem Moussa/AP)
10. Palestinian children look at the rubble of a destroyed mosque following an Israeli military strike in the Nusseirat refugee camp. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
(Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4 | Naming the dead)